Our Commitment To Privacy
At W.C. Bradley Co. Real Estate, LLC, (“Company”) we respect the privacy of our online users.
Your Personal Information
The Company’s primary goal in collecting personal information is to provide a relevant, enjoyable, and personalized website experience.
Information You Provide
In order to interact with the Website, you may be asked to provide certain personally identifiable information to us such as your name, mailing address, e-mail address, and phone number. We request only the information reasonably necessary to inform you about our goods and services. You can choose not to provide this information but then you might not be able to participate in some of our services or offerings.
Any Personally Identifiable Information you provide to us when applying for employment with one of our companies will be used solely to consider and act upon your application. We may retain your Personally Identifiable Information for a period of time, but only for as long as necessary for such purposes or as otherwise required by law. We may disclose your Personally Identifiable Information to our agents for the purpose of evaluating your qualifications for the particular position you applied for, for other available positions, or as otherwise required by law. We may also disclose your Personally Identifiable Information to third parties hired by us to collect, maintain, and analyze candidates for career positions or as otherwise required by law.
Information We Collect
We use common internet technologies such as cookies and beacons to ensure the integrity of our site and to customize portions of the site for you. Additionally, we contract with third party service providers (collectively the Company and its third party services providers “We”) which may also set cookies and beacons, including persistent cookies.
- to remember your country and language preferences;
- to help us understand the size of our audience and traffic patterns;
- to collect and record information about what you viewed on our website;
- to manage and present site information appropriate for your browser.
We also place small “tracker gifs” or “beacons” on many of the pages on our Website. We use these beacons, in connection with cookies, to collect non-personal data on the usage of our site including, but not limited to, the date and time of the visit, the pages visited, the referring web page, the type of browser (e.g., Internet Explorer, Firefox, etc.), the type of operating system (e.g., Windows, Mac, etc.), the domain name of Internet service providers, and other non-personal information included in GOOGLE Analytics. This information is collected about thousands of site visits and analyzed as a whole, in aggregate. Web beacons are not used to access or store your personal information.
Disabling Cookies and Beacons:
Session cookies We set expire and are deleted when you leave the Website. If you are uncomfortable with the collection of information gathered through the use of persistent cookies and beacons, you should disable these features through your browser preferences before accessing the Website; however, please understand this may limit the performance, functionality, and relevance of your experience on the Website. Your browser documentation should provide specific procedures for disabling cookie and beacon support.
We analyze IP addresses in aggregate for system administration purposes and to gather broad demographic information about our visitors. We do not link IP addresses to your computer’s User ID.
Using Your Information
The Company only uses your personal information to conduct business with you. Some examples include:
- creating and maintaining accounts
- answering your e-mail
- communicating with you
- consideration of employment
This personal information is not publicly disclosed or displayed.
The Company also uses this personal information to provide you with information related to your account.
Sharing Your Information
Your personally identifiable information will not be rented or sold to any third party. The Company may share your personal information as follows:
- Companies who work on our behalf: The Company contracts with other companies to perform business support functions on our behalf, which may involve limited access to your personal information. The Company requires these companies to use the information only to provide the contracted services; they are prohibited from transferring the information to another party except as needed to provide those services. Some examples of these business support functions may include actions/communications related to potential job opportunities, email delivery, coupon fulfillment, customer survey execution, customer support, purchasing trends, retargeting and remarketing.
- Parent Company and Business Units and Affiliated Companies: The Company has several business units and affiliated companies. We may share your information with a business unit and affiliated company, with the requirement that they not transfer your information to another party for marketing purposes.
- Business Transfers: The Company reserves the right to disclose or transfer your personal information in connection with the sale or transfer of all or a portion of our business or assets.
- Law Enforcement: The Company may disclose personal information to third parties without your consent for any of the following reasons: to comply with any law, regulation or court order, to cooperate with government investigations, to help prevent fraud or when reasonably necessary to enforce or protect the rights of the Company, third parties or the public at large. If you are located outside of the United States, please note that personal information you provide may be transferred to and stored in servers located in the United States and may be accessible to U.S. law enforcement and security authorities.
Your Choices about Receiving E-mail
- The Company may communicate with you via e-mail when you contact us. These are transactional in nature—rather than promotional—and do not contain unsubscribe capability as we need to communicate to fulfill our business obligation with you.
- If you choose to consider the Company for employment and elect to create an account at jobs.wcbradley.com, you will receive system generated notifications about job opportunities in addition to status updates regarding an application for employment. Such notifications are under your control and may be managed by editing your user profile.
Protecting Your Information
The Company implements a variety of administrative, managerial, and technical security measures to help protect your personal information. While we strive to protect your personal information, you should safeguard and take steps to protect yourself on the Internet. The Company disclaims any liability for security breaches related to the Website and makes no warranty for the security of personal information disclosed on the Website.
Protecting the online privacy of children is especially important, and those under the age of 13 are protected by federal law. The Company does not knowingly collect or solicit personal information about children under 18, except with their parent’s express consent.
The Website contains links to and from other websites and the Company is not responsible for the privacy practices of those websites. The Company encourages you to ascertain the privacy practices of those websites before you supply personally identifiable information.
Keeping Your Information Accurate
If you are a registered user of the Website, you can review and update your profile using your user name and password. You also have the option of sending an e-mail to the address noted in the “How to Reach Us” section below to request a change to your information or a copy of the personal information we have collected about you online. In some circumstances, there may be a nominal charge for information requested. We will make every reasonable effort to make sure your requests are met. To protect your privacy, proof of identity is required.
How to Reach Us
If you have questions or concerns about your privacy when visiting wcbradley.com, please contact us.
Attn: Privacy Officer
W.C. Bradley Co.
1017 Front Avenue
P.O. Box 140
Columbus, GA 31902